HOLY MONASTERY OF ANNUNCIATION
It is located southwest of Chora and was built in 1613 by priest Nikiforos. It is consisted of the church of Evangelistria and a three-storey defensive tower with the chapels of Saint Lukas and Saint Antonios inside.
HOLY MONASTERY OF ZOODOHOS PYGI
It is southwest of the big Monastery and was built in 1607 by priest Parthenios Pagostas. It is a typical sample of island architecture. Impressive is the monastery’s yard with flowered parterres.